Cargoforce extends support to Tohoku Pacific Earthquake relief efforts by No Profit Air Cargo-Air Freight Service
Cargoforce extends it deepest condolences to the people affected by the Tohoku Pacific Earthquake and the tsunami that followed on March 11, 2011 which caused large scale destruction in many areas.
Cargoforce will support the rescue and recovery process by providing a no profit transport by air freight & air cargo of relief goods.
The Air Freight & Air Cargo Freight Rates per kg are as follows:
Tokyo (NRT) £1.25 per/kg
Osaka (KIX) £1.35 per/kg
Nagoya (NGO) £1.50 per/kg
Bookings will be accepted from 5.10pm today, March 14, 2011.
Transport of Relief Goods
Cargoforce will transport relief goods and supplies at cost from the airlines/carriers/agents from March 14 to April 15, 2011 on its international network. Items will be carried as air freight under the conditions specified below:
For more information please contact us on: 02032399864
- Minimum Chargeable weight will be 100 kilo grams.
- The shipper and consignee must be non-profit public organizations which include the Japanese Red Cross, CCCJ and other public organizations that have contributed largely to the society.
- Contact information of the shipper and consignee must be provided in detail.
- The domestic airports to which cargo can be transported will initially be Aomori, Akita, Misawa, and Niigata and depending on the situation as airports reopen, goods may be transported to Hanamaki.
- The international airports to which relief supplies can be transported to are Haneda and Narita in Tokyo, Chubu in Nagoyaand Kansai in Osaka.
- Arrangements for customs clearance and surface transport at the departure point and arrival point must be completed by the shipper in advance.
- Shipments must not contain dangerous goods, live animals, or other restricted items.
- Shipment is subject to space availability.
- Rates are All Inclusive of Security Fees, Fuel Surcharge, Wars & Risk Surcharge, Scanning, Air Way Bill Fee, Customs Entry Fees. All rates and charges are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on Security Fees, Fuel Surcharge, Wars & Risk Surcharge, Scanning, Air Way Bill Fee, Customs Entry Fees rates effective March 14 to April 15, 2011.
- This service is to arrival airport only and does not include at destination, any charges at arrival airport, airline terminal fees, quarantine fees, customs fees, duty/taxes, GST, storage or any other fees airline destination fees.
- Rates are calculated per kilogram from London, Heathrow - United Kingdom.